GenX - click on image below to purchase desired item at Groupon.


And click here to my article where I'll tell you why the Philips Air Fryer is great for kids and Chef Uncle GenX giving you a step by step recipe on how to prepare a wholesome meal in 15 minutes, hehehe 

And to see Groupon Daily Featured Deals , please come here and visit this link ==> http://www.groupon.my/

Thanks for the Like :)

Click on Images Below to Read Articles By GenX GenY GenZ

GenX GenY GenZ Proudly Presents Melbourne Victoria Australia

GenX GenY GenZ Recent Posts

GenX's picks - cool stuff at Groupon. Select image for details:


For more discounted offers at Groupon, please visit the below direct link:
http://goods.groupon.my/

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Singapore Changi Airport Terminal 1 Skyview Lounge - Free Entry With Priority Pass Membership

This article was first published by GenX at My Credit Cards blogspot in December 2011

I took my family to Singapore early this week and we flew there by JetStar which departs from KLIA. Used my credit cards to gain free entry for my kids to the Plaza Premium Lounge.


We came back with Air Asia which departs from Singapore at Changi Terminal 1, where Priority Pass Membership card holder can enter the airport Skyview Lounge. Recently I posted my doctored Priority Pass Membership Cards in  my article titled Maybank Premier Card Customer Service, here is the photo once again:


As KLIA Plaza Premium Lounge, I used four (4) different credit cards (without Priority Pass Membership Card) to get FREE entries for my 3 children and myself. My wife has the Alliance Plat and Citibank PremierMiles which allows her FREE entry too.

Unlike KLIA Plaza Premium Lounge, the staff at the Skyview would not let me use my 3 Priority Pass Membership cards to gain 3 entries to the Skyview Lounge :( My wife has 2 Priority Pass Membership cards too, one from StanChart Visa Infinite and the other from Citibank PremierMiles. So only my wife and youngest daughter entered the skylounge whereas my other 3 kids and myself had lunch at the noodle house. Anyway, it was fine with me since I can't smoke at the Skyview Lounge and a cup of coffee from the kopitiam only cost SGD1.20 (really cheap for coffee inside an airport) to go with my fags.

Here are some photos (taken by my wife) of the Skyview Lounge at Changi Airport Terminal 1:








And do check out the upper level lounge area of the Skyview Lounge, photos below:





OTHER RELATED POST

Click here to read my article FREE Entry to KLIA & LCCT Plaza Premium Lounge with Credit Cards and Airport Lounge Worldwide with the Priority Pass Membership Card.

Click here to read my article How I Benefited from My Credit Cards for My Macau Holiday where I also posted photos of the Airport Lounge in Macau Airport.

To read about my trip to Singapore Flyer and see some Christmas decoration in Orchard Road click here.

Click here to read my review of Resort World Sentosa Island Crockfords Tower Hotel which is by invitation only.


Click here to read my article titled Singapore Tropical christmas where I talked about Singapore Flyer and Christmas at Orchard Road.


Exclusive Discount with Agoda.com and HotelClub.com with credit cards. - In this article I mentioned the discount rate we get with our HSBC, Maybank and CIMB credit cards. Also, I have included a step by step instruction on how to book your hotel room via Agoda and enjoy 7% discount with Maybank Credit Cards

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only followers of GenX GenY GenZ comments will be published :)

Chitika Ads